One reason so few of us achieve what we truly want is that we never direct our focus; we never concentrate our power. Most people dabble their way through life, never deciding to master anything in particular. ~ Tony Robbins Are you dabbling? We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on [...]
You know how good ideas are worth spreading? This blog post was directly inspired by one that my friend Pat Taylor did early on in her blogging adventure. LOVE it that I can now pay it forward to her (by linking to her original post) AND pay it forward to you by putting my own [...]
Felt compelled to dig up a few leadership quotes (for me … and for you if you want them) The very essence of leadership is that you have to have vision. You can’t blow an uncertain trumpet. ~ Theodore M. Hesburgh A good objective of leadership is to help those who are doing poorly to [...]
I was replying to one of my closest compadres when … BAM it hit me! The whole goose formation thing and ease of flight/forward motion/ momentum dealie suddenly took almost visual root in my head. And it suddenly clicked that one of them has to choose to fly in the front. That took me down [...]
Something called me to do ‘creativity’ today. If you know what I’m up to just now, you probably know why. This also goes hand in hand with my Art of Creating Something from Nothing post on Amsherpa.com. Anyway – it’s on my mind so I dug up some quotes to share: (courtesy today entirely of [...]
About a week ago on Facebook, my FB friend Kris Gallegos Brooks (that’s a link to her blog) innocently posted a link on her Facebook update to this really neato Giving Community. Quick Hoplink to My Page – The 29 Day Giving Challenge The community and subsequent product line is an incredible example of how [...]
Today on The Gift of Inspiration’s Facebook Page I’ve been called to focus on action. Thought I’d share some of the excellent quotes I found here as well: “An idea not coupled with action will never get any bigger than the brain cell it occupied.” ~Arnold Glasow “Great things are done by a series of [...]
People don’t buy what you do – they buy why you do it – Simon Sinek Thanks Nic for posting this on your Nicole Jolie fanpage this morning Powerful. Simple. Causing me to rethink why I do what I do (and more importantly … how to articulate it!) How’s it hitting you? Andrea
- A Note from the Universe 24. Jul, 2009
- What an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G Planet – makes me want to travel (or do video production lol) 25. Sep, 2010
- Adventure is Inconvenience Rightly Considered 23. Apr, 2009
- Harvey MacKay is no Dead White Guy 01. Jan, 2009
- (Jonathan Budd Screws with My Head) Limiting Beliefs and a Peek 19. Aug, 2010
- Focusing on Focus – why is it so tricky to focus?? 27. Nov, 2010
- You Are Enough (just a reminder ;-) 24. Nov, 2010
- Leadership – I’m dreaming about leadership … 02. Nov, 2010
- Being the Goose I Was Born to Be 01. Nov, 2010
- Quotes About Creativity – For use when those ‘ol juices need stirring 30. Oct, 2010
- Jim: Are we posting videos here or in the facebook room...
- Jim: Inspire me! What a great Idea. An Inspiration a da...
- Andrea: OMgosh! Damayanthi this video has me smiling from ...
- Andrea: Grin - I'm telling you I meet more people that way...
- Andrea: Hi Damayanthi - Excellent to see you starting ...